Astrodon z' 1.25" Sloan Filter
The incredibly high (>97%T) transmittance in the bandpass achieves the highest performance available. The 100% coated construction using hard, sputtered coatings on 1/4-wave single fused silica substrates and no colored glass achieves long-term durability for consistent research over many years.
These filters are parfocal with all Astrodon LRGB and narrowband filters.
Astrodon z' 1.25" Sloan Filter Gen 1 Specifications...
- 50% transmission points provided above (+/- 3nm typical)
- Peak transmission guaranteed > 95% (>90% for u')
- <0.1%Tave out-of-band 300 - 1100 nm
- Striae-free, single fused silica substrates
- 1/4-wave propagated wavefront prior to coating
- <0.5 arcminute substrate parallelism
- 3.000 +/-0.025 mm substrate thickness
- 1.25" mounted
- 49.7mm diameter unmounted
- 49.7mm x 49.7mm square unmounted
- Additional Information
SKU UT-6374 Manufacturer Used Equipment Type of Filter Sloan u'g'r'i'z' Filter Usage Imaging Single or Set? Single Filter Filter Size 1.25" Filter Shape Round Filter Mounted? Mounted Warranty 5 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- Astrodon z' 1.25" Sloan Filter Gen 1
- Plastic Case
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads