Apogee Aspen CG42 Grade 1 MB G09 Body Monochrome CCD Camera
The Aspen Line of CCD Camera's are all exceptional, and this offering from Apogee is no different- exceptional amongst the exceptional. This Full Frame CCD Camera uses the CG42-40 CCD Sensor to produce incredible quality in imaging. The Aspen is not only a smaller package than previous models, but also boasts notable improvements in many other fields. Cooling performance is not only better than before, but takes up less space in the camera- leaving more room for the sensor and other truly important components. Furthermore, stray light baffling has notably improved in the Aspen Series, and the camera also possesses a network interface with a built in web server!
Listed Features of the Apogee Aspen CG42:
- 1 to 4 MHz 16-Bit digitization
- USB and Ethernet interface
- Programmable cooling up to 65°C below ambient
- High reliability shutter (>5 million cycles)
- 32 MByte camera memory
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- Adjustable fan speed for low/zero vibration
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- Programmable status indicators
- 32/64 bit ActiveX drivers included
- Field upgradeable firmware
- AR coated silica windows
- RBI pre-flash
- Dynamic Range: 82 dB
- System Noise (typical): 9 e- RMS at 1 MHz.
- Operating Environment: -25º to 40ºC. Relative humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
- Power: 50W maximum power with cooling maximum. AC/DC "brick" supply with int'l AC input plug (100-240V, 50-60Hz). Alternate 12V input from user's source.
- Additional Information
SKU AI-CG42-1-MB-G9 Manufacturer Apogee Color or B&W? Monochrome (B&W) Sensor Type Full Frame Series Apogee Aspen Pixel Size > 9 Microns Chip Diagonal 22mm & Up Warranty 2 Year Warranty # of Sensors Single Sensor Front or Back Illumination Back Illuminated Sensor Model CCD42-40 CCD Class Class 1 Anti-Blooming Sensor? no Micro-lensing Sensor? no Blue Enhanced Sensor? no Full Well Capacity 100K electrons Pixel Size in Micrometers 13.5 x 13.5 microns Pixel Array 2048 x 2048 Sensor Diagonal 39.1mm Binning Modes 1x1, 8 x CCD Height (User Set) Shutter Type Mechanical Dark Current <1 e-> Interface USB 2.0 Operating System Compatibility Windows Camera Cooling Type Fan - Built In, Thermo-electric Cooling (TEC)
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads