Pier-Tech 4 - 120V Electro-Mechanical Telescope Pier
Pier-Tech 4 can withstand double the bending moments of the Pier-Tech 3 and has a 1600-pound lift capacity. The Pier-Tech 4 has a double-pier arrangement that is operated through one controller. Each pier gives feedback to the other to allow a simultaneous operation of both.
To operate the Pier-Tech 4, just plug it into a standard 120V outlet and push the up or down button on the supplied hand held pendant to raise or lower both piers.
Pier-Tech 4 - 120V Electro-Mechanical Telescope Pier Features
- Supplied with 120Volt controller
- Stays level and polar aligned at every height
- 1600 pound lift capacity
- Minimum pier height is 26"; maximum pier height is 46"
- Aluminum and powder coated steel construction for corrosion resistance
- Custom machined top plate for your telescope or wedge type included in price
- Great for roll-off roof observatories
- Ergonomic and handicapped accessible
- Great for viewers of different standing heights such as children
- Designed Telescope and mount combinations that yield large bending moments and heavy lift loads.
*The price shown includes a flat top adapter plate. If your mount will not accept the standard adapter plate, there will be an additional charge for creating an adapter plate that will fit. OPT will contact you after you place your order if this is the case with your mount. Please include the make and model of your mount in the comments section of your shopping cart to help expedite your order or email OPT for more information.
Pier Tech Product Number: 4
Customer Note: A 50% deposit is required. OPT will charge your card for that amount upon receipt of your order. The balance due will be required before shipment. Normal wait is 6-8 weeks. Computed shipping costs are based on an "average" delivery. Actual charges may be higher (or even lower!). You will be contacted should charges differ from your shopping cart total.