Parallax Instruments 48" Portable Pier
These are the exact same portable piers that are supplied with Parallax Instruments heavy duty HD series German equatorial mounts. Maximum height is 20".
Parallax Instruments 48" Portable Pier Features
- 10" OD x .090" wall thickness aluminum - reinforced at the bottom for strength, yet light in weight.
- Set of (3) heavy duty, cast aluminum pier legs that each wrap around the pier a full 60 degrees.
- Legs scribe a diameter of about 43".
- 6" long stainless steel leveling studs with locks.
- Zinc chromate plated swivel type leveling feet with rubber pads for more rapid vibration dampening
- 10" dia. flat pier cap on top as standard equipment (Other adapters available for various mounts - please inquire).
- All stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance
- Easy no-tool disassembly for transport and set up
- Durable, dark gray metalflake finish
- Pier can be made to any height required
Parallax Instruments Product Number: PIER48
Customer Note: There is an approximate 2-3 month lead time and orders require a 50% deposit - price does not include shipping charges. Once your order is placed, OPT will contact you with availability dates and shipping charges.
- Additional Information
SKU PA-PIER48 Manufacturer Parallax Type Pier Pier Type Portable Warranty Not Supplied By Manufacturer Pier Height 48" Hand Controller Included None - None Available # of Counterweights Included 0 Pier Diameter 10"
- Included Items
- Parallax Instruments 48" Portable Pier
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 3 Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Pier Legs
- Stainless Steel Leveling Stus
- Leveling Feet w/Rubber Pads
- Flat Pier Cap
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads