iOptron ZEQ25 EQ Mount with Polar Finder & 2" Tripod
The iOptron ZEQ mount was designed to have the highest payload to mount weight ratio possible by shifting the weight of the payload over the center of gravity. This slight shift makes the iOptron Z exceptionally lightweight and portable but still capable of carrying an impressive 27 pounds. The ZEQ weighs just 10.4 pounds! Other features include an adjustable counterweight shaft which avoids knocking into the tripod legs and the polar alignment scope is never blocked by the declination shaft meaning you can polar align at any time.
The ZEQ 25 is fully computerized, paired with iOptron's GOTONOVA technology. A database of over 59,000 objects are stored in the Go2Nova hand controller which is very easy to use with a large LCD display screen. A great choice for the travelling astrophotographer looking for a portable mount option. A small but smart mount, PEC (periodic error correction) and dual-axis servomotor with enhanced optical encoder will maintain accuracy all night long.
iOptron ZEQ 25 Features
- Payload of 27 pounds.
- Ultra lightweight with a high payload to mount weigh ratio of 2.6. The ZEQ25 weighs just 10.4 pounds.
- 2" Steel tripod for stability and reduced vibrations, includes die-cast metal spreader for additional stability.
- Foam-fitted hard case.
- Built in 32-bit GPS.
- AccuAligning illuminated polar scope provides a precision tool for quick and easy polar alignment.
- Alignment routine for those that cannot see a Pole Star.
- Go2Nova 8408 controller gives you access to over 59,000 objects.
- ST-4 guiding port built in.
- Serial port for computer control and firmware upgrades.
- Spring-loaded V-series saddle.
- Latitude range of 0 - 60º in either the Northern or Southern hemisphere.
- Includes 10.4 lb. counterweight and bubble level on mount base.
- Additional Information
SKU IO-7102-HC Head Design Equatorial Tripod or Pier Included? Yes GPS Included? Yes Electronics Included Computerized - GoTo Manufacturer iOptron Warranty 2 Year Warranty Hand Controller Included iOptron GoTo Nova # of Counterweights Included 1 Weight of Counterweights 10.4 lbs. Tracking Rates Lunar, Sidereal, Solar Objects in Database 59,000 + Mount Special Features Illuminated Polar FInder, Integrated Bubble Level, Integrated Polar Finder, Spring Loaded Head Knobs Saddle Width V Series Weight Capacity 27 lbs. Material Steel Power Supply Included AC Wall Adapter Tracking Modes EQ North, EQ South Latitude Range 0 - 60º Weight of Head 10.4 lbs.
- Included Items
- ZEQ25 EQ Mount Head
- 2" Steel Tripod
- Go2Nova Hand Controller
- Foam-fitted hard case
- AC Power Adapter
- 10.4 lb. Counterweight
- AccuAligning Polar Scope
- Bubble Level
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads