Finger Lakes Instrumentation high transmission filters are manufactured in the United States with the highest quality fabrication techniques available. We offer a full line of filter types and sizes. Complete sets are available as well as individual filters in both round and square shapes and this product number reflects the single 50mm square in Ultraviolet, Violet, Blue, Red and Infrared.
FLI Color CCD Filters - 50mm
FLI Color CCD Filters Features
- AR: Durable AR coatings on both exterior surfaces over applicable transmission range
- Scratch Dig: 60/40 or better (max scratch width 0.006mm, max dig 0.40mm)
- Transmitted wavefront @ 633nm: Better than 0.25 wave/inch
- Wedge: Better than 30 arcsec
- Thickness: 5 +/- 0.05mm, parfocal +/- 0.2mm, (filters start parfocal +/- 0.1mm per recipe)
- Additional Information
SKU FL-RG-50S-UVBRI Manufacturer FLI Type of Filter UBVRI Filter Usage Imaging Single or Set? Filter Set Filter Size 50mm Filter Shape Square Filter Mounted? Unmounted Warranty 1 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- FLI Research Grade UVBRI Filter Set - 50mm Square
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts