Hutech 25mm Orthoscopic Eyepiece
Absolutely the finest Broadband Multi-layer Coatings available have been applied to all surfaces. Reflectivity of less than 0.2% at each air-to-glass surface results in maximum contrast, light throughput, and freedom from ghost images. Or how about Superb Lens Polish? Hutech Orthoscopics are polished to a high standard for maximum clarity and contrast. A surprising number of premium commercial eyepieces suffer from roughness, excessive pits, or sleeks left in the lens surfaces. These tiny defects can hamper short focal length planetary eyepieces, where even the smallest imperfections scatter light and reduce contrast.
Hutech 25mm Orthoscopic Eyepiece Features...
- Proper internal baffling and blackened lens edges for elimination of stray light reflections.
- Chrome plated barrels are threaded for standard 1.25" filters.
- High quality glass for maximum transmission and purest colors with no yellowing or selective coloration.
- 40 degree true field of view.
- Parfocal (slight refocusing may be needed).
Hutech Orthoscopics are the ideal choice for any critical observing that demands the highest contrast, resolution and light throughput. Naturally, observation of fine planetary detail benefits from the qualities of the Borg/Hutech Orthoscopic. Lunar and Solar H-Alpha and White-Light observers will find the low scatter indispensable in preventing the intense brightness from washing out subtle surface or limb details. Deep Sky observers will appreciate the contrast and high light throughput for observing faint nebula, double stars, galaxies, and stars at the limit of their equipment and skies.
Hutech Product Number: K-OR25