Lumenera Infinity 3-1 Color CCD Camera
Lumenera’s Infinity 3-1 cooled CCD camera is designed to be used in a wide variety of scientific applications. Cooled models are ideal in low-light conditions and where high dynamic range is required. With 1392 x 1040 resolution and on-board processing, these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value for industrial and scientific imaging applications.
Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still-image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface. No framegrabber is required. On-board memory is available for frame buffering. The Infinity 3-1 camera is supported by an experienced team of technical support and imaging experts who understand your imaging needs and are available to help you get the most out of your camera.
Lumenera Infinity 3-1 Color CCD Camera Features
- High-speed USB 2.0 (480Mbits/sec) interface for ease of installation with any computer
- Cooled feature reduces thermal noise during low light fluorescent imaging
- Low noise progressive scan 1.4 megapixel CCD image sensor
- Crisp quality for the most demanding brightfield, phase contrast, and fluorescent applications including GFP, FISH, NIR, FRET, life science and geology
- 15 fps at full 1392x1040 resolution
The INFINITY3-1 includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, and INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
About The Sony ICX285AL Interline CCD Chip
The Sony ICX285AL is a diagonal 11 mm (Type 2/3) interline CCD solid-state image sensor with a square pixel array. High sensitivity and low smear are achieved through the adoption of EXview HAD CCD technology. Progressive scan allows all pixel’s signals to be output independently within approximately 1/15 second. Also, the adoption of high frame rate readout mode supports 60 frames per second.
This chip features an electronic shutter with variable charge-storage time which makes it possible to realize full-frame still images without a mechanical shutter. This chip is suitable for image input applications such as still cameras which require high resolution, etc.
The Sony ICX285AL Interline Features
- Progressive scan allows individual readout of the image signals from all pixels
- High horizontal and vertical resolution (both approximately 1024 TV-lines) still images without a mechanical shutter
- Supports high frame rate readout mode (effective 256 lines output, 60 frame/s)
- Square pixel - Aspect ratio: 4:3 - Horizontal drive frequency: 28.64 MHz
- High sensitivity, low smear. Low dark current, excellent anti-blooming characteristics.
- Continuous variable-speed shutter. Horizontal register: 5.0 V drive
- Substrate material: Silicon - Image size: Diagonal 11 mm (Type 2/3)
- Total number of pixels: 1434 (H) × 1050 (V) approx. 1.50M pixels
- Number of effective pixels: 1392 (H) × 1040 (V) approx. 1.45M pixels
- Number of active pixels: 1360 (H) × 1024 (V) approx. 1.40M pixels
- Chip size: 10.2 mm (H) × 8.3 mm (V) - Unit cell size: 6.45 μm (H) × 6.45 μm (V)
- Optical black: Horizontal (H) direction: Front 2 pixels, rear 40 pixels, Vertical (V) direction: Front 8 pixels, rear 2 pixels
- Number of dummy bits: Horizontal 20, Vertical 3
- Additional Information
SKU LR-I3-1C Manufacturer Lumenera Color or B&W? Color Sensor Type Interline Transfer Series Lumenera Infinity Warranty 1 Year Warranty Sensor Manufacturer Sony # of Sensors Single Sensor Sensor Model ICX285 Filter Wheel No
- Included Items
- Camera Installed with Clear Non-IR Blocking Filter
- USB Cable
- 1.25" Telescope Adapter
- Manual on CD Rom
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads