Lumenera Infinity 2-1 Color CCD Camera
Lumenera’s Infinity 2-1 1.4 megapixel CCD digital camera is a versatile solution for clinical, life science, materials science, and educational professionals working under low light conditions. With 1392 x 1040 resolution and on-board processing, the Infinity2-1 delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications. Live video preview provides for real-time focus. Infinity 2-1 auto exposure and auto white balance controls efficiently captures your optimal image.
An intuitive user application provides camera controls while full integration to popular third-party imaging applications is available through our TWAIN drivers. The USB 2.0 digital interface ensures a simple plug and play installation – and one standard cable minimizes camera clutter. No framegrabber required. Infinity 2-1 is supported by an experienced team of technical support and imaging experts who understand your imaging needs and are available to help you get the most out of your camera.
Lumenera Infinity 2-1 Color CCD Camera Features
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- The excellent sensitivity and low noise 1.4 megapixel CCD image sensor
- High quality images over a wide range of lighting conditions
- 15 fps at full 1392x1040 resolution, up to 200 fps with binning and ROI
- Select 8 & 12-bit pixel data modes
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
About the Sony ICX205AL Sensor
The Sony ICX205AL is a 1/2-inch optical interline CCD solid-state image sensor with a square pixel array and 1.45M effective pixels. Progressive scan allows all pixels' signals to be output independently within approximately 1/7.5 second. Also, the adoption of high frame rate readout mode supports 30 frames per second.
This chip features an electronic shutter with variable charge-storage time which makes it possible to realize full-frame still image without a mechanical shutter. High sensitivity and low dark current are achieved through the adoption of HAD (Hole-Accumulation Diode) sensors. This chip is suitable for applications such as electronic still cameras, PC input cameras, etc.
Sony ICX205AL Imaging Sensor Features
- Progressive scan allows individual readout of the
image signals from all pixels.
- High horizontal and vertical resolution (both approx.
1024TV-lines) still image without a mechanical shutter.
- Supports high frame rate readout mode
(effective 256 lines output, 30 frame/s).
- No voltage adjustments (reset gate and substrate bias are not adjusted.)
- High resolution, high sensitivity, low dark current.
- Low smear, excellent antiblooming characteristicsand continuous variable-speed shutter.
- Additional Information
SKU LR-I2-1RC Manufacturer Lumenera Color or B&W? Color Sensor Type Interline Transfer Series Lumenera Infinity Warranty 1 Year Warranty Sensor Manufacturer Sony # of Sensors Single Sensor Sensor Model ICX205 Filter Wheel No
- Included Items
- Camera Installed with Clear Non-IR Blocking Filter
- USB Cable
- 1.25" Telescope Adapter
- Manual on CD Rom
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads