Apogee Aspen CG1600 (Kai-16000)
Aspen® is the newest in design innovation from Apogee Imaging Systems. Aspen increases cooling performance in a smaller package, improves stray light baffling, adds a Network interface with a built-in web server, supports dual output CCDs up to 16Mhz and sets a new standard in shutter reliability. The Aspen CG16000 has a 16-megapixel interline transfer sensor with high quantum efficiency. Low noise and small pixels are ideal for OEM applications, biological and physical sciences. All Aspen systems are backed by a 2 year warranty on the camera and lifetime warranty on the CCD chamber integrity.
Apogee Aspen CG16000 Monochrome CCD Camera Features...
- 1 to 8 MHz single channel and 2 x 8 MHz dual channel 16-Bit digitization
- USB and Ethernet interface
- Programmable cooling up to 65°C below ambient
- High reliability shutter (>5 million cycles)
- 32 MByte camera memory
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- Adjustable fan speed for low/zero vibration
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- Programmable status indicators
- 32/64 bit ActiveX drivers included
- Field upgradeable firmware
- AR coated silica windows
- Liquid cooling option
- Precision locking filter wheels optional
Apogee Aspen CG16000 Monochrome CCD Camera Specifications...
- CCD: Truesense KAI-16000M
- Pixel Array: 4872 x 3248
- Pixel Size: 7.4µm x 7.4µm
- Imaging Area: 36 x 24mm (866mm2)
- Imaging Diagonal: 43.3mm
- Linear Full Well Capacity: ~30,000 electrons
- Dynamic Range: 73dB
- QE at 400nm: 39%
- Peak QE (500nm): 48%
- Anti-blooming: 300x
- PC Interface: USB 2.0; Network interface with built-in web server, up to 2MHz throughput
- Max. Cable Length: USB: 5 meters between hubs; 5 hubs maximum (max. total of 30m)
Ethernet: 100 meters maximum
- Digital Resolution: 16 bits dual or single channel
- System Noise (Typical): 9 e- RMS at 1 MHz
- Pixel Binning: 1 x 1 to 8 x 3248 on chip
- Exposure Time: 100 microseconds to 183 minutes (2.56 microsecond increments)
- Image Sequencing: 1 to 65535 image sequences under software control
- Frame Sizes: Full frame, subframe, focus mode
- Cooling (Typical): Thermoelectric cooler with forced air. Maximum cooling up to 65°C below ambient temperature.
- Dark Current (Typical): <0.01 e-/pixel/sec (-25°C)
- Temperature Stability: +/- 0.1°C
- Operating Environment: -25º to 40ºC. Relative humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing.
- Power: 50W maximum power with cooling maximum. AC/DC "brick" supply with international AC input plug (100-240V, 50-60Hz). Alternate 12V input from user's source.
- Remote Triggering: LVTTL trigger input, expose strobe output.
- Camera Head Size: Standard: G07. Optional: G09. Aluminum, hard teal anodized. 6.5" x 6.4" x 4.3". Weight: 3.1 lb.
- Back Focal Distance: Standard: 1.013" (2.57cm). Optional: 1.37" (3.48cm).
- Mounting: 2.25" Aperature, 3" Thread Option and Threaded Fieldstop.
- Shutter: Standard: Electronic shutter. Optional: 58mm (G07 and G09).