Shelyak Alpy Guiding Module w/ 23µ Slit + C-Mount Guide Port
The Alpy guiding module is the key element that enables the use of the Alpy 600 spectrograph on the stars. A reflective slit will replace your standard slit. Your telescope's field of view can then be recorded by a guiding camera, allowing long exposures with your spectrograph.
Shelyak Alpy Guiding Module Features...
- Slit size: 23µm (3mm long)
- M42x0.75 thread to telescope
- Backfocus (from front plate to slit): 34mm
- C-mount for guiding camera
- Weight: 9.2 oz.
- Size: 3.5" x 3" x 2.5" (without guiding camera)
Shelyak Instruments Product Number: PF0036
- Additional Information
SKU SL-PF0036 Manufacturer Shelyak Spectrograph or Accessory? Spectrography Accessory Spectrography Series Accessory Alpy Warranty 1 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- Shelyak Alpy Guiding Module w/ 23µ Slit + C-Mount Guide Port
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads