LW Scientific Revelation III Binocular Microscope
The LW Scientific Revelation III Binocular Microscope is a professional laboratory microscope suited for the most strict research, academic, and professional environments. Equipped for performance, its features include titanium finished achromatic optics and a 30 year anti-fungal coating. The Revelation III is the choice for superior performance at a great value!
The LW Scientific Revelation III Binocular Microscope in known for its high quality 10x and 16x eyepieces, inclined binocular head, moveable Abbe condenser, mechanical stage, ball bearing quadruple nosepiece with 4, 10, 40, and 100x (oil) DIN titanium finished achromatic objectives, 30 year anti-fungal coating, mirror attachment for field use, halogen lamp and rugged alloy construction.
LW Scientific Revelation III Binocular Microscope Features
- Construction: Rugged alloy, acid and reagent resistant finish.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple, multiple ball bearing.
- Binocular Head: (Seidentopf) Inclined 45º, Rotates 360º, Dual diopter adjustment, pair of 10x eyepieces.
- Illumination: Moveable Abbe Condenser (NA 1.25) with Iris Diaphragm, Includes Filter Holder and filters (blue/green), Halogen light source (6v 20w bulb), 110V (220V available).
- Objectives: Din achromatic, 4X NA .10, 10X NA .25, 40XR NA .65, 100XR NA 1.25 (oil immersion).
- Stage: Mechanical Stage (140mm x 140mm) with coaxial drive controls, Range of traverse 73mm x 43mm, Stage locking lever.
- Adjustment Controls: Interpupillary distance adjustment range 55-75mm - Lateral and forward/reverse positioning - Tension control knobs - Coarse Adjustment: Range of 15mm - Fine Adjustment: Graduation of 2um - Variable Light Adjustment: 0 - 20 watt output.
- Spare Parts Included: Three replacement fuses 0.5amp, Mirror and attachment base (for field use), Dust cover.
- Additional Information
SKU LW-REVELIII Optical or Digital? Optical Microscope Manufacturer LW Scientific Tabletop or Handheld? Tabletop Highest Power 1000X Lowest Power 40X Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Viewer Type Binocular/Stereo Digital Zoom Max Magnification N/A Included Objectives 100X, 10X, 40X, 4X Included Eyepiece(s) 10X Interchangeable Eyepieces Yes Illumination Halogen Viewing Screen Size N/A Camera Included no Built-In Memory N/A Head Angle 30º Power Type AC Adapter Rotating Head Yes Software Included No Microscope Dimensions 9" x 7" x 15" Weight 224 oz.
- Included Items
- LW Scientific Revelation III Binocular Microscope
- Mirror Attachment
- Halogen Lamp
- Quadruple Nosepiece
- Mechanical Stage
- Abbe Condenser
- 30 Year Anti-Fungal Coating
- Inclined Binocular Heade
- 10X and 16X Eyepieces
- 3 - Replacement Fuses
- Dust Cover
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts