Celestron Micro 360+/2MP Digital Imager Combo
This amazing combination deal is a splendid pairing of Celestron's excellent and traditional Micro360 microscope and a 2MP digital imager that allows you to photograph and video the discoveries you make with the Micro360 with convenient ease! This package grants you maximum flexibility while making it exceedingly easy to share your specimens with others.
This microscope is a solidly built metal bodied biological microscope with three separate objective lenses on a single rotating turret- in conjunction with the included eyepieces, these objective lenses can be used to reach a maximum of 640x power of magnification. Alternatively, you can use the included 2 MP Digital Imager, for up to 400x magnification through your PC. If you plug the USB cable into your PC and use the provided software you can capture video's and photo's of your specimens, a perfect feature for both documenting and sharing your research as it progresses.
This kit includes everything you need to get started with microscopic viewing and imaging, including a set of eight prepared slides, four blank slides, four cover clips, tweezers, a needle probe, and an eyedropper.
Celestron Micro 360+/2MP Digital Imager Combo: Features
- Imaging Sensor: 2 MP
- Magnification at Low Power: 40x
- Magnification at High Power: 640x
- Included Accessories: 8 Prepared Slides, 4 Blank Slides, 4 Cover Clips, Tweezers, 1 Needle Probe, 1 Eyedropper
- Objective Nosepiece: Triple with Click Stop
- Objective Lens Diameter: 4x, 10x, and 40x lenses- all glass.
- Eyepiece 1 Magnification: 10x
- Eyepiece 2 Magnification: 16x
- Condenser Lens: N.A. 0.65
- Illumination: Top and bottom, white LED.
- Stage: Plain W/ spring loaded clips- 90mm x 97mm
- Weight: 3.3lbs
- Fine Focus: No
- Course Focuser: Yes
- Wireless Feature: No
Manufacturer Product Number: 44126