Bring nature up close with Vixen's Geoma II Series which incorporates refined optics for crystal clear views and high resolution images. The dual focus system offers quick and fine focusing easily. Read the review in Living Bird Magazine where the Geoma scopes were rated top in their group. All Vixen Geoma Spotting Scopes have a Lifetime Warranty!
Vixen Geoma II 67-A Spotting Scope
Vixen Geoma II 67-A Spotting Scope Highlights...
- Nitrogen filled and sealed body for a complete waterproof product usable in all weather.
- All air-to-glass surfaces of lenses and prisms are fully multi-coated to deliver crystal clear views.
- The spotting scope comes with a tripod adapter block with rotation mechanism for different viewing angles or photography.
- Lightweight and durable body is made of a fiber glass material.
- Long eye-relief GLH-48 zoom eyepiece with twist-up eyecup is available (sold separately).
- Dual focus with second micro-movement fine focus (1:8)
- Sliding Lens Shade helps prevent stray light from falling on the lens and improves contrast.
- Additional Information
SKU VX-5823 Body Style 45º Angled Eyepiece Style Interchangeable Manufacturer Vixen Warranty Lifetime Warranty Optical Design Achromatic Refractor Aperture 67mm Magnification Varies, eyepiece optional Focal Length 386mm Focal Ratio Not supplied by manfacturer FOV @ 1000 Yards eyepiece dependent Close Focus eyepiece dependent Watertightness Waterproof Anti-Fog? Yes Prism Material BAK-4 Housing Material Not supplied by manfacturer Included Eyepiece (s) Choice Spotting Scope Tube Length Not supplied by manfacturer Weight 36 oz.
- Included Items
- Vixen Geoma II 67-A Spotting Scope
- Tripod Adapter Block
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts