Vixen Geoma II 82-A Spotting Scope
Bring nature up close with Vixen's Geoma II Series which incorporates refined optics for crystal clear views and high resolution images. The dual focus system offers quick and fine focusing easily. Read the review in Living Bird Magazine where the Geoma scopes were rated top in their group. Includes unique built in aiming sight! All Vixen Geoma Spotting Scopes have a Lifetime Warranty.
Vixen Geoma II 82-A Spotting Scope Highlights...
- Nitrogen filled and sealed body for a complete waterproof product usable in all weather.
- All air-to-glass surfaces of lenses and prisms are fully multi-coated to deliver crystal clear views.
- The spotting scope comes with a tripod adapter block with rotation mechanism for different viewing angles or photography.
- Lightweight and durable body is made of a fiber glass material.
- Long eye-relief GLH-48 zoom eyepiece with twist-up eyecup is available (sold separately).
- Dual focus with second micro-movement fine focus (1:8)
- Sliding Lens Shade helps prevent stray light from falling on the lens and improves contrast.
- Model: Body tilt at 45°
- Object Lens Effective Diameter: 82mm - Focal Distance: 480mm
Vixen Product Number: 5821
- Additional Information
SKU VX-5821 Body Style 45º Angled Eyepiece Style Interchangeable Manufacturer Vixen Warranty Lifetime Warranty Optical Design Achromatic Refractor Aperture 82mm Magnification Varies, eyepiece optional Focal Length 480mm Focal Ratio Not supplied by manufacturer FOV @ 1000 Yards Not supplied by manufacturer Close Focus Not supplied by manufacturer Watertightness Waterproof Anti-Fog? Yes Housing Material Fiberglass Camera Adaptable? Yes Included Eyepiece (s) Not supplied by manufacturer Spotting Scope Tube Length Not supplied by manufacturer Weight 2.8 lbs.
- Included Items
- Vixen Geoma II 82-A Spotting Scope
- Aiming Sight
- Dual Focuser
- Sliding Lens Shade
- Tripod Adapter Block
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts