The Vixen Geoma II ED Series gives you all the features of the Geoma II Series with the addition of quality extra low dispersion glass that is generally found only on spotting scopes three times the price. The ED glass used in the Vixen Geoma II ED spotting scopes produces high-contrast images with no false color. The combination of all of the Vixen Geoma features and the best optical glass makes this series the very best money can buy.
Vixen Geoma II ED 67-A Spotting Scope Highlights...
- Nitrogen filled and sealed body for a complete waterproof product usable in all weather.
- All air-to-glass surfaces of lenses and prisms are fully multi-coated to deliver crystal clear views.
- The spotting scope comes with a tripod adapter block with rotation mechanism for different viewing angles or photography.
- Lightweight and durable body is made of a fiber glass material.
- Long eye-relief GLH-48 zoom eyepiece with twist-up eyecup is available (sold separately).
- Dual focus with second micro-movement fine focus (1:8)
- Sliding Lens Shade helps prevent stray light from falling on the lens and improves contrast.
Vixen Geoma II ED 67-A Spotting Scope Specifications...
- Model: Body tilt at 45°
- Object Lens Effective Diameter: 67mm
- Focal Distance: 386mm
- Size: Height 12cm × Length 33cm × Width 8.5cm
- Weight: 1,030g
Image shows Geoma II ED67-A with optional eyepiece attached.
- Additional Information
SKU VX-5817 Body Style 45º Angled Eyepiece Style Interchangeable Manufacturer Vixen Warranty Lifetime Warranty Optical Design ED Refractor Aperture 67mm Magnification Varies, eyepiece optional Focal Length 386mm Focal Ratio Not supplied by manufacturer FOV @ 1000 Yards Not supplied by manufacturer Close Focus Not supplied by manufacturer Watertightness Waterproof Anti-Fog? Yes Prism Material N/A Housing Material Fiberglass Camera Adaptable? Yes Included Eyepiece (s) Not supplied by manufacturer Spotting Scope Tube Length Not supplied by manufacturer Weight 2.2 lbs.
- Included Items
- Vixen Geoma II ED67-A Angled Spotting Scope
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads