Attach this Orion Precision Slow-Motion Adapter to any camera tripod that has a 1/4"-20 threaded post to add micro-motion altitude and azimuth control. Very useful for tracking celestial objects with binoculars or spotting scopes.
Orion Precision Slow-Motion Adapter
Orion Precision Slow-Motion Adapter Features
- Adapter adds micro-motion altitude and azimuth control to any camera tripod
- Provides timesaving fine position adjustment for attached instruments
- Adapter attaches via a 1/4"-20 threaded post to any camera tripod
- Anyone who has swung their tripod-mounted telescope or binocular right past their target object will appreciate this adapter
- Great for birding use with spotting scopes and tripod-mounted binoculars
- Additional Information
SKU OR-7033 Manufacturer Orion Warranty Orion Limited Warranty
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Precision Slow Motion Adapter
It does make it easier to follow objects through binoculars on a tripod. It works as you would expect. But I had to subtract 2 stars because the plastic slow motion knobs fall off very easily. Not so good at night when putting on or removing from the tripod. They are just a press fit and do not fit tightly at all. Looks like I'll need the super glue.
1= Houston, We Have a Problem & 5= It's Out of This World
- Included Items
- Orion Precision Slow-Motion Adapter
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads