Celestron Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope
The Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope is a verstaile tool that's just as useful out in the field as it is in a classroom. Infiniview comes with a 3.5" LCD screen and rechargeable Lithium Ion battery that will last up to 2 hours in the field. You'll be able to capture photos using Infiniview's true 5MP digital camera, and even record short video clips of your specimens. Infiniview includes Celestron's Capture Pro software for use with your PC, and a TV output so you can view the microscope's display on any screen.
Celestron Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope Features...
- LCD Screen: Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software.
- Portability: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery lets you to take Infiniview anywhere - you're no longer tethered to a wall outlet or your PC.
- Magnification: 4x to 160x powers, great for low-power observation of 3D specimens. Adjustable stage makes looking at different sized objects easier.
- Capture Stills and Videos: Once you’ve set up a perfect shot, the Infiniview’s built-in 5 Mega Pixel sensor helps you take a vibrant, high resolution photo of what you see on the screen. The shutter trigger is located on the base of the unit, so you can avoid disturbing your shot when pressing the button. Infiniview also records short video of your microscopic discoveries.
- TV Output: Use the included AV cable with an external monitor, projector, or TV screen. Perfect for use in a classroom.
- Connect to your PC: Infiniview easily connects to both Windows and Mac systems and includes software for both.
Celestron Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope Specifications...
- Dimensions: 5.8" x 4.1" x 8.9"
- Weight: 56 oz.
- Stage: Adjustable height 4.375" x 4.375" x 0.375"
- Digital Camera: 5MP CMOS Sensor, 10x magnification in lieu of eyepiece
- Shutter Speed: 1 sec. to 1/1000 sec.
- Lens: 5 element IR Cut (Infrared reducing) high quality glass lens, EFL (Effective Focal Length) : 15.8mm
- Powers: 20x to 200x (800x with digital zoom)
- Focuser Range: 10mm to infinity
- Illuminator: Upper – 8 white adjustable LEDs
- LCD Monitor: 3.5” (90 mm) TFT LCD with 4x Digital Zoom — 320 x 240 pixels, 4:3 ratio
- Image Stabilization: Flicker Control 50Hz/60Hz
- Still Image Resolution: 5MP, 3MP, 1.3MP, VGA (12MP interpolation)
- Video Capture Resolution: VGA, 30fps
- On Board Battery: 800mAh Lithium Ion Battery- 2 Hours continuous use
- Memory: Micro SD card slot, supports up to 32G card- (card not included)
- PC Connection: 2.0 USB- downloading images- charging optional
- Measuring Software: Robust measuring software with note taking capabilities. Calibration tool included.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows: XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX 10.6 – 10.7
- On Board (LCD) Languages Supported: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese Simple, Chinese Traditional
- On Computer Languages Supported: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
- TV Output: AV cable for external monitor
- Software: Proprietary Celestron - CapturePro software
- AC Adapter: Input Universal 100 to 240Volt 50/60HZ (US version only)
Celestron Product Number: 44360
- Additional Information
SKU CE-44360 UPC Code 050234443609 Optical or Digital? Digital Microscope Manufacturer Celestron Tabletop or Handheld? Tabletop Highest Power 800X Lowest Power 4X Warranty 2 Year Warranty Viewer Type Viewing Screen Illumination LED Viewing Screen Size 3.5" Camera Included yes, 5 MP Video Display Options Onboard or Computer Display Computer Interface USB Built-In Memory N/A SD Card Slot Yes Power Type USB (Digital Use) Software Included Yes, for PC & Mac Microscope Dimensions 5.8" x 4.1" x 8.9" Weight 3 lbs. 8 oz.
- Included Items
- Celestron Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope - 44360
- USB Cable 2.0
- AC Adapter
- TV Out/AV Cable
- Celestron Capture Pro Software CD with Measuring Feature
- Calibration Ruler
- Lithium Ion Battery for Portable Use
- Quick Setup Guide
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsIs there a way to remove the picture info (magnification etc) from the digital display. I want to take a picture of the display but I can't seem to remove all the extraneous info from the screen.
Question by: Anthony Sulpizio on Jul 14, 2015 7:52:00 AMThe manual notes on page 6 under the picture that the display icons can be turned off by pushing the zoom button inward. You can also take a picture with the microscope onto an SD card and then pull the SD card out and put it into your camera or computer (assuming your hardware can read the image).Answer by: Chris Hendren (Admin) on Jul 14, 2015 1:23:00 PM
- Support / Downloads