The Celestron Handheld Digital and Optical Microscope is a great product for teens as well as adults for education, discovery, work and fun. This innovative microscope design allows you to view specimens or objects on a computer screen and allows you to take snapshot images or short videos. You can also use the microscope optically and take it anywhere using its battery power.
Celestron Handheld Digital & Optical Microscope...
The Celestron Digital & Optical Handheld Microscope is ideally suited for examining objects such as coins, stamps, rocks, relics, insects, plants, gems, circuit boards, various materials, skin, and many other objects. Also, you can examine specimen slides at low and high powers. Just check it out!
Celestron Handheld Digital & Optical Microscope Highlights...
- 20x to 40x, and 200x Digital Power
- 2mp digital camera for snapshots and video with attached USB 2.0 cable
- Adjustable brightness LED illumination
- 20x eyepiece for optical viewing - 4x to 8x, and 50x Power
- ArcSoft Photo software
- Powered optically by two AAA batteries (user supplied)
- Size - 2" (51 mm) x 1.25" (32 mm) x 3.5" (89 mm)
- Weight - 2oz (57g)
- 2 Year Microscope Warranty
- Additional Information
SKU CE-44306 Optical or Digital? Digital & Optical Microscope Manufacturer Celestron Tabletop or Handheld? Hand-Held Highest Power 200x Lowest Power 20X Warranty 2 Year Warranty Viewer Type Monocular Digital Zoom Max Magnification N/A Included Objectives 4X, 50X, 8X Included Eyepiece(s) 20X Interchangeable Eyepieces Yes Illumination LED Viewing Screen Size N/A Camera Included yes, 2 MP Video Display Options Computer Display Computer Interface USB Built-In Memory N/A Head Angle N/A Power Type AAA Batteries, USB (Digital Use) Software Included Yes, for PC & Mac Microscope Dimensions 2" x 1.25" x 3.5" Weight 2 oz.
- Included Items
- Celestron Handheld Digital & Optical Microscope
- Adjustable Brightness LED Illuminator
- 2 mp Built-In Camera
- 20X Eyepiece
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts