Orion Mini Giant 9x63 Astronomy Binoculars
Orion's Mini Giants really hit the sweet spot for astronomy binoculars. They grab more light than a 50mm glass yet they don't have the weight or bulk of larger, "giant" binoculars. This high-power model will please anyone desiring extra magnification for closer, more detailed images than standard binoculars permit. Suddenly, more star clusters resolve into stellar pinpoints, lunar craters burst with geologic fine-detail, and the Andromeda Galaxy reveals more of its core and dust lane structure!
The lenses and high-grade BAK-4 prisms are fully multi-coated to permit the highest light transmission possible. The aluminum barrels are internally glare-threaded to ensure rich contrast and eliminate ghosting. Images are sharp, bright, and wonderfully vivid. Moderate, 9x magnification allows a wide 5.0° field and 7mm exit pupil. Extra-long 26mm eye relief. Good hand-holdability. Weighs 2 lbs. 10 oz. Contributing to this binocular's comfort factor is its long eye relief. No pressing the eyepiece housings into your eye sockets to get the full field of view! Even eyeglass wearers will see edge to edge.
Contributing to this binocular's comfort factor is its long eye relief. No pressing the eyepiece housings into your eye sockets to get the full field of view! Even eyeglass wearers will see edge to edge. Its relatively compact size, allow this Orion Mini Giant 9x63 binocular to be hand-held comfortably for short viewing stints. That applies to daytime use as well. For extended gazes, especially with the two high-power models, you'll want to tripod-mount the binocular for steady images.
Smooth rubber armoring provides a secure grip. A large, knurled center focus wheel, pop-down rubber eyeguards, and threaded socket for optional tripod adapter round out the feature set. This Orion Mini Giant comes with a hard case, deluxe wide neck strap, and lens caps. No other company offers binoculars equivalent in size, quality, and performance to Orion's family of Mini Giants. Find out for yourself why they're such an outstanding value! Made in Japan.
Orion Mini Giant 9x63 Astronomy Binoculars Features
- Orion Mini Giant 9x63 binoculars offer an ideal combination of aperture and moderate magnification for amazing views of celestial delicacies
- Light-grabbing binoculars with large 63mm aperture objective lenses excels at both astronomical and daytime viewing
- Binocular lenses and BAK-4 prisms are fully multi-coated with anti-reflection coatings for exceptional light transmission and bright images
- Extra-long 26mm eye relief lets eyeglass wearers take in the whole field of view in comfort without removing their corrective lenses
- Includes hard case to store and transport the binoculars, a deluxe wide neck strap and lens caps
Orion Product Number: 9463