Nikon 7X50 Ocean Pro Binoculars
Nikon's OceanPro binoculars are an affordable, full-sized, high quality choice for boaters, fishermen, and watersports enthusiasts.
The Nikon 7x50 OceanPro binocular is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for waterproof, shockproof and fogproof performance. The binocular also incorporates a rubber armored exterior that provides a non-slip grip and helps prevent sliding on the helm station or console, even in rough conditions. These features, together with tough, lightweight polycarbonate construction, make the OceanPro durable enough for wet, rough environments common to ski boats, runabouts, fishing boats and personal water craft.
The OceanPro utilizes precision-ground lenses with multiple layers of anti-reflective coatings to deliver superior brightness, enhanced resolution and critical high-contrast for low light and bad weather conditions. The large, 50mm objective lenses provide a 7.1mm exit pupil for maximum light gathering, while a diopter adjustment and large central focus knob make focus easy to achieve and maintain.
This model has a 7.2º real angle of view, which equates to a 50 degree apparent angle for true wide angle performance. They utilize fold-down rubber eyecups that protect the eyes from bumps in rough water conditions and provide 22.7mm of eye relief to accommodate eyeglass wearers and non-eyeglass wearers alike.
Nikon 7X50 Ocean Pro Binoculars Features
- Bright, multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds offer excellent brightness and resolution.
- Smooth central focus knob: Fast range of focus for quick viewing.
- Generous eye relief: 22.7mm of eye relief provides comfortable viewing for eyeglass wearers.
- Large exit pupils: Maximum exit pupil ensures you ‘catch’ the image, even with motion at sea.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Durable rubber armor: Gives you a solid surface to grip—even when wet.
Nikon Product Number: 8208