Nikon 12X50 Action Extreme ATB Binoculars
The Nikon Action EX ATB binoculars feature an all-metal chassis with lens fittings housed in a tough, lightweight polycarbonate body shell. Like all Nikon All Terrain Binoculars, the Action EX™ is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for total waterproof, fogproof and shockproof performance in any environment. The binocular bodies are ergonomically shaped, tripod adaptable and rubber coated for a non-slip grip, whether wet or dry.
The Action EX All Terrain Binoculars utilize high-resolution lenses and prism systems crafted from Nikon’s exclusive Eco-Glass, which is made without the use of arsenic or lead. This lens system provides an extremely clear, distortion-free image over the entire field of view. The lens elements each incorporate multi-layered anti-reflective coatings formulated to deliver optimum brightness, high contrast, true color rendition and flare-free viewing in most lighting conditions.
The NIkon Action EX series binoculars each feature a unique, click-stop eyecup design that not only delivers long eye relief, but also allows for variable eye relief that is customizable to the user’s own eyes and eyeglasses. The binoculars have an easy-to-use central focus wheel with a diopter control to correct for normal right/left eye vision imbalance. These binoculars, like all binoculars in Nikon's line, are covered by a 25-year Limited Warranty, as well as Nikon’s exclusive No Fault Repair/Replacement Policy.
Nikon 12X50 Action Extreme ATB Binoculars Features
- Bright, multicoated lenses and BaK4 high index prisms: Deliver bright, high-resolution images.
- Long eye relief: For a clear and comfortable view, especially for people who wear eyeglasses.
- Smooth central focus knob: Fast range of focus for quick viewing. No bird goes unseen.
- Unique click-stop, twist-out eyecup design: Delivers both long eye relief and variable eye relief to customize these binoculars to your eyes and accommodate glasses.
- Ergonomic body design: Comfortable for extended viewing.
- Durable and protective, rubber-armored coating: Provides a sure, non-slip grip, wet or dry.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Manufactured responsibly with lead and arsenic-free Eco-Glass
- Great for binocular astronomy!
Nikon Product Number: 7246