Apogee Alta® U Series
Faster readout speeds, Alta reliability
The Apogee Alta® U Series represents the next step in the evolution of the Alta line of cameras with faster readout speeds. The Alta line continues to support a wide variety of front-illuminated, back-illuminated and interline transfer CCDs. All Alta systems are backed by a 2 year warranty on the camera and lifetime warranty on the CCD chamber integrity.
Apogee's Alta Camera Series focuses on quality and reliability so you can focus on innovation and discovery. Every Alta camera includes a lifetime warranty against condensation in the inner chamber, and a two year parts and labor warranty, including the CCD.
Apogee Alta F Series Highlights…
- 1 to 8 MHz 16-Bit digitization
- 32 MByte camera memory
- Field upgradeable firmware
- USB 2.0 interface
- Resolution from 512 x 512 to more than 39 megapixels
- Wide variety of CCD architectures
- Free / open source driver for MicroManager / Image J software
- No plug in cards or external controllers
- Runs from single 12V supply
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- 32/64 bit ActiveX drivers included with every system
- Programmable cooling to 65C below ambient
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- Adjustable fan speed for low/zero vibration
- Programmable status indicators
- AR coated fused silica windows
- RBI pre-flash
- Maintenance free chambers - No desiccant plugs required
- Liquid cooling option
- Precision locking filter wheels optional
About the Kodak KAF-16803 Sensor...
The Kodak KAF-16803 image sensor is a redesigned version of the popular KAF-16801E image sensor (4096 x 4096 pixel resolution) with enhancements that specifically target the needs of high performance digital radiography applications. Improvements include enhanced quantum efficiency for improved DQE at higher spatial frequencies, lower noise for improved contrast in areas of high density, and anti-blooming protection to prevent image bleed from over exposure in regions outside the patient.
Utilizing Kodak's proprietary single gate ITO process and micro-lens technology, the KAF-16803 image sensor with its large imaging area and small pixel size provides the sensitivity, resolution and contrast necessary for high quality digital radiographs. To simplify device integration, the KAF-16803 image sensor uses the same pin-out and package as the KAF-16801E image sensor.
- Additional Information
SKU UT-9342 Manufacturer Used Equipment Color or B&W? Monochrome (B&W) Series Apogee Alta Warranty 90 Day - Covered by OPT Sensor Manufacturer Truesense, formerly Kodak # of Sensors Single Sensor Sensor Model KAF-16803 Anti-Blooming Sensor? yes Micro-lensing Sensor? yes Filter Wheel No
- Included Items
- Apogee Alta U16M Front-Illuminated CCD Camera
- Kodak KAF-16803 Full Frame Sensor
- Power Supply
- ActiveX Driver
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsQuestion by: john Kutney on Feb 14, 2017 1:01:00 PMNot directly. The Apogee camera has a bolt pattern on a 3.5" circle and a 2.50"-20TPI thread, while the CFW-2-7 has a female dovetail receiver. You would need a machined interface adapter from Precise Parts or another source to connect the two. We can assist if you have any questions.Answer by: Chris Hendren on Feb 17, 2017 3:52:00 PM
- Support / Downloads