Orion Sirius EQ-G Computerized GoTo Telescope Mount and Tripod
Orion Sirius EQ-G Computerized GoTo Telescope Mount includes an illuminated polar-axis scope, 8.3" dovetail mounting bar, and one 11-lb. counterweight. The tripod supplied with the Orion Sirius EQ-G Mount is remarkably sturdy, as evidenced by the 1.75"-diameter stainless steel legs and cast-metal spreader plate. Requires 12-volt DC power source or AC-to-DC adapter. Weighs 32 lbs., not including counterweight.
With the GoTo option, the Orion Sirius EQ-G makes a terrific upgrade into the high-tech realm of effortless, electronic object acquisition! Select from among 13,400+ celestial objects using the intuitive menus on the hand controller, or take a tour of the finest celestial showpieces. The internal dual-axis stepper motors slew your telescope at up to 3.4° per second. The GoTo hand controller's firmware can be updated over the internet.
Orion Sirius EQ-G Computerized GoTo Telescope Mount and Tripod Features...
- The Sirius EQ-G equatorial telescope mount and tripod supports up to a 30-lb. load for all your visual or astrophotographic applications
- Select from among 42,900 celestial objects using the intuitive menus on the computerized GoTo hand controller
- Take an automated tour of the finest celestial showpieces with the GoTo system after a simple alignment procedure
- The tripod is remarkably sturdy with 1.75"-diameter stainless steel legs and cast-metal spreader plate
- Includes a polar-axis scope for easy polar-alignment, 8.3" dovetail mounting bar with optical axis offset adjsutment screws, one 11-lb. counterweight, 12V DC power cable, and more - requires 12V power supply for motorized operation (power supply sold separately)
Drop-Ship Policy Note: To expedite your order, this telescope (or mount) may be drop-shipped directly from Orion's warehouse to you and availability will be based on Orion's inventory levels. OPT will contact you immediately if there are any delays on shipment and will provide an estimated lead-time. If the product is not readily available, you will have the option to keep the order open with a 10% deposit. Additional Orion items may be drop-shipped along with the telescope (or mount), or shipped directly from our own OPT stock. Non-Orion items will be shipped directly from the OPT warehouse. As a courtesy, OPT will cover all costs for splitting orders and separate shipments.
If a return issue should arise with an Orion drop-ship item, please note that OPT will be required to issue a minimum 10% restocking fee for its return to Orion. With this exception, all other conditions of the OPT return policy apply. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-483-6287or e-mail us if you have any questions on Orion Drop-Ship product availability or on this policy. We're here to serve you!
|Tripod or Pier Included?||Yes|
|Electronics Included||Computerized - GoTo|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Hand Controller Included||Orion GoTo Computerized|
|# of Counterweights Included||1|
|Weight of Counterweights||11 lb.|
|Tracking Rates||Lunar, Sidereal, Solar|
|Objects in Database||42,000 +|
|Legs Include Quick Release?||No|
|Saddle Width||V Series|
|Weight Capacity||30 lbs.|
|Leg Length||Not Provided By Manufacturer|
|Accessory Tray Included?||Yes|
|Power Supply Included||DC Battery Adapter|
|Tracking Modes||EQ North, EQ South|
|Latitude Range||9º - 72º|
|Weight of Tripod/Monopod||43 lbs. Total Weight|
- Orion Sirius EQ-G Computerized GoTo Telescope Mount:
- Equatorial mount
- Computerized hand controller
- Tube ring mounting plate
- 11 lb counterweight
- Tripod accessory tray
- 12V DC Power cable
- GoTo hand controller cable for Sirius EQ-G
- GoTo hand controller cable for Atlas EQ-G
- GoTo hand controller bracket
- Computer interface cable (RS-232)
- Wire clip