Celestron CGEM Equatorial "GoTo" MountThe Celestron CGEM mount has a fresh, attractive, bold appearance and is capable of carrying Celestron’s higher-end SCT optical tubes (up to 11") securely and vibration free which is ideal for both imaging and visual observing.
Ergonomic Design - The Celestrom CGEM mount was designed to be ergonomically friendly with large Altitude and Azimuth adjustment knobs for quick and easy polar alignment adjustment. The internal RA and DEC motor wiring provides a clean look and an easy and trouble free set up.
Innovation - The Celestron CGEM series has a new innovative Polar alignment procedure called All-Star (patent pending). All-Star allows users to choose any bright star, while the software calculates and assists with polar alignment. Another great feature of the CGEM 91526, sure to please astroimagers, is the Permanent Periodic Error Correction (PEC) which will allow users to train out the worm gears periodic errors, while the mount retains the PEC recordings.
Performance - For objects near the Meridian (imaginary line passing from North to South), the Celestron CGEM mount will track well past the Meridian for uninterrupted imaging through the most ideal part of the sky. The CGEM 91526 mount has a robust database with over 40,000 objects, 400 user defined programmable objects and enhanced information on over 200 objects.
Celestron's CGEM 91526 mount is the perfect fit between the Advanced Series and CGE Series. Offering the portability of the Advanced Series and the precision of the CGE.
Features of the Celestron CGEM 91526 Equatorial Mount...
- 40,000 object database with 400 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects
- Proven NexStar computer control technology
- New "All-star" Polar alignment uses any bright star for a quick and accurate Polar alignment
- Software Features include: Mount Calibration, Database Filter Limits, Hibernate, five Alignment Procedures, and user-defined slew limits
- Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the Internet
- Custom database lists of all the most famous deep-sky objects by name and catalog number; the most beautiful double, triple and quadruple stars; variable star; solar systems; objects and asterisms
- Permanent programmable periodic error correction (PEC) - corrects for periodic tracking errors inherent to all worm drives
- Steel worm gear and 90mm pitch diameter brass worm wheel
- Drive Motors - Low Cog DC Servo motor with integrated optical encoders offer smooth, quiet operation and long life. The motor armatures are skewed to minimize cogging which is required for low speed tracking.
- Internal Cable wiring for trouble-free setup and transportation
- Designated six-pin RJ-12 modular jack, ST-4 compatible guide port
- Autoguide port and auxiliary ports located on the electronic pier for long exposure astrophotography
- Double line, 16-character Liquid Crystal Display Hand Control with backlit LED buttons for easy operation of goto features RS-232 communication port on hand control to control the telescope via a personal computer
- Includes NexRemote telescope control software, for advanced control of your telescope via computer
- GPS Compatible with optional CN16 GPS Accessory
|Electronics Included||Computerized - GoTo|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Hand Controller Included||Celestron CG Computerized|
|# of Counterweights Included||1|
|Weight of Counterweights||17 lb.|
|Tracking Rates||Lunar, Sidereal, Solar|
|Objects in Database||40,000 +|
|Mount Special Features||Spring Loaded Head Knobs|
|Legs Include Quick Release?||Yes|
|Saddle Width||D Series|
|Weight Capacity||40 lbs.|
|Leg Length||Not supplied by manufacturer|
|Accessory Tray Included?||Yes|
|Power Supply Included||DC Battery Adapter|
|Tracking Modes||EQ North, EQ South|
|Latitude Range||15º - 70º|
|Weight of Tripod/Monopod||17 lbs.|
|Weight of Head||41 lbs.|
- Celestron CGEM Mount
- Adjustable, Stainless Steel Tripod
- Accessory Tray
- Car Battery Adapter
- NexRemote Controller
- RS-232 Communication Port
- NexStar Computer Control
- Permanent Programmable Periodic Error Correction (PPEC)
- Servo Motors