The Celestron Laboratory Biological Microscope is a very economical entry-level biological microscope that includes many standard features (like a condenser and diaphragm) not found on many microscopes in this price category. The monocular head adjusts from 0° to 60° for comfortable viewing.
Celestron Laboratory 40X-400X Biological Microscope
Don't settle for a "toy" microscope. The Celestron Laboratory Biological Microscope is an all metal body with a monocular head. Rather than unrealistic magnifying powers, it offers a set of 4X, 10X, 40X Objective Lenses which provides 40X, 100X and 400X with included 10X Huygens Eyepiece. The large 2" mirror provides illumination without cords or batteries, while the stage offers up secure clips to keep your slides in position. Add to that fully coated optics and a both coarse and fine focusing system and you'll have a microscope that gets used!
Celestron Laboratory 40X-400X Biological Microscope Features...
- 400x Power Biological Microscope
- 10x Eyepiece
- 4x, 10x, and 40x Objective Lenses
- Fully Coated Glass Optics
- All Metal Body with Monocular Head
- 50 mm (2") Mirror Illumination
- 5-position Disc Diaphragm
- Powers Available - 40x, 100x, and 400x
- Coarse and Fine Focus Knobs
- Stage with Stage Clips
- Five Prepared Slides
|Optical or Digital?||Optical Microscope|
|Tabletop or Handheld?||Tabletop|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Digital Zoom Max Magnification||N/A|
|Viewing Screen Size||N/A|
|Video Display Options||N/A|
|SD Card Slot||No|
- 44102 Laboratory Biological Microscope
- 10X Huygens Eyepiece
- 4X, 10X, 40X Objective Lenses (40X, 100X & 400X with Eyepiece)
- 5 Prepared Slides
- Dust Cover
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!